Spring is in full swing in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea (or LBTS to locals)! The sun is shining bright in our little beach town and the days are getting longer, so we thought it was the perfect time to celebrate with our “Spring is in Full Swing” photo contest.
The contest is open to photography lovers of all ages. Whether you’re a LBTS local or just visiting our town for a few days, all are welcome to enter the contest. Relax…It’s easy to participate:
1. Take a photo of something in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea that represents spring, with any type of camera or cell phone
2. Submit it on our website using the “Upload Photo” form. Only one photo per entrant will be accepted.
3. The three photos with the most community votes will be featured on the www.discoverlbts.com website, and our official Facebook and Instagram pages.
Entries will be accepted from May 1 to May 14, 2021, one entry perperson.
Looking forward to enjoying the photos others have submitted? Make sure to check back onMay 15,when voting opens to cast your vote for your favorite photo. Plus, you can vote once a day, every day, until the contest closes on May 31. Winners will be announced in the first week of June.
We look forward to your submittals! Please follow this link to enter the contest: https://www.discoverlbts.com/spring-is-in-full-swing-photo-contest/
Need a little inspo to get started?
- Check out the colorful marine sculptures in the plazas around town
- Visit the beach for a morning stroll and take a picture of the sunrise or wildlife
- Enjoy your favorite seasonal dish at one of our eclectic little eateries in Town and snap a pic
- Ditch your car, stroll through the plazas, and ride your bike along A1A or El Mar Drive for an ocean view or pedal through our quiet streets to see what you can spot with your camera
- Relax and kick your feet up in our colorful little parks or beach portals to take in the sights
We can’t wait to see what you come up for your photo submission. Inspiration is everywhere in LBTS so relax…and snap away!