Enjoy a Quick Getaway in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea – One of the Top Beach Destinations in Florida
Located just north of Fort Lauderdale, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea is the perfect spot for a relaxing day trip to the beach. With beautiful white sand beaches and beachfront hotels all just steps away from cute boutique shops and locally owned eateries, we invite you to discover why our motto is “Relax, You’re Here.”
Ready to drive on over for a relaxing day trip to one of the cutest little beach towns in Florida?
Reach out to our Visitor Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 921-2319 for more info!
Interested in a stroll?
What Makes Lauderdale-By-The-Sea the Ideal Spot for a Fun Day Trip?
- Centrally Located: Nestled between Pompano Beach and Fort Lauderdale on scenic A1A, our small beachfront town is just 13 minutes (or 4 miles) east of I-95.
- No Car Needed: Once you’re here you can forget about your car. From the ocean to the Intracoastal Waterway, stroll to local eateries, bakeries, and unique shops – all just steps from the sand.
- Beach Diving & More: From snorkeling and beach diving, to kayaking and paddle boarding, there is plenty to do right off our beaches.
- Fun for All Ages: During season have fun with beachside dance lessons, yoga classes, and strolling the local farmers’ market.
- Relaxing Atmosphere: Enjoying yourself too much to leave? Discover numerous low-rise hotels that are literally on the sand. Our easy-breezy beach town is perfect a spontaneous night away.