Photo Contest Rules and Regulations
Thank you for your interest in entering the Town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea’s photo contest. Please review the below rules and regulations before submitting your entry.
- The contest is open to Town residents and visitors. There is no age requirement for submission. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Entries may be submitted from May 1 to May 14, 2021, via our website at: https://www.discoverlbts.com/spring-is-in-full-swing-photo-contest/
- Photos must be of something in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea that represents springand may be taken with any type of camera or phone.
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG format. Photos should be no larger than 15 MB and no smaller than 100KB. The max image width is 1920 px and the max image height is 1080 px. Photos that are high resolution (at least 300 DPI) are preferred. Photos that are too dark or blurry will not be accepted.
- All photos must be original work. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person. Violators will be removed from the contest. Entrant shall indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Town from all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses arising out of an alleged infringement of copyrights, patent rights, the unauthorized or unlicensed use of any material, property or other work in connection with the Entrant’s participation in the contest.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel at https://www.discoverlbts.com/spring-is-in-full-swing-photo-contest/. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will not be considered.
- Entries will be judged by the community through online voting. All decisions are final. Online voting will open on May 15, 2021 and close on May 31, 2021.
- The Town reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted on our website are the property of the Town and may be used for marketing purposes via the Town’s website, collateral, promotional efforts, official social media channels and any other Town brand or marketing materials.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The owners of the three photos that receive the most community votes, will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after three business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights.
- The photos with the three highest votes may be featured on the www.discoverlbts.com website, and the Town’s official Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.